Please note this event is for startups only.
Date: 16th September 2020
Time: 14:00 - 16:00 BST || 15:00 - 17:00 CET || 16:00 - 18:00 DST || 10:00 - 12:00 BRT
Startup School is a set of practical hands-on trainings to advance founders and their teams by providing them with tools and skills growing startups need. The highly interactive sessions cover a range of topics varying from digital marketing, product specific knowledge to business strategy. They are delivered live to a small group of startup founders and employees by professional trainers, Google experts, and industry specialists.
Find out more about all the courses at: campus.co/startupschool
This session is all about getting to grips with Google Analytics and its reporting interface for those who are new to the too.
Through interactive demonstrations, you will gain the skills to:
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of Google Analytics
- Identify the main reports that will add value to your business
- Understand the traffic to your site and how to track your campaigns using UTM tagging
- Report on success using Goals & Ecommerce reporting
- Create a Custom Report
- Intro and Interface Overview - What can it do for you and how does it work? The key Dimensions and Metrics that I should get familiar with.
- Key Reports & Traffic Sources - What are the most commonly used reports? How do I UTM tag my paid & earned traffic?
- Behaviour & Measuring Conversions - How can Google Analytics help us understand if our website is successful against our objectives? Here we will explore Goals and Ecommerce Tracking.
Who should attend
Any startup founder who wants to understand how their website is performing and if customers are engaging with your website in the way that you would like. If you do not already have Google Analytics set up, we have a demo account that you can use during the session!
What you'll gain
You’ll know your way around Google Analytics and be able to use the platform without feeling overwhelmed to easily garner key insights about your website’s performance.
This course is a part 1 out of 2 on Google Analytics. Discover more at campus.co/startupschool/trainings